Monday, May 30

Monday, May 30th Is one of those days

when you realize that your work is wearing the hell out of you. I finished up this weeks of strips last night, and I'm completly exhausted. Fridays strip feels so emotionaly draining to me that I was pretty worn out drawing the friggin thing.

Now, here are my thoughts.

I like the four pannel format. I like the limitations of keeping a very short gag strip. It's like...haiku. There's a pattern, a rhythm that I truely enjoy. But some times you need to switch into free verse to really do your work justice.

This weeks strips are definatly free verse. Friday's in particular.

Fridays strip is a weeks worth of art. Twenty pannels, and I'm very proud of what I was able to do in it. It just feels...right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home