Tuesday, October 4

"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

I think I need to stop writing when I'm at the point of exhaustion...I become a fucking emotional wreck and everything just starts flying out like flying monkeys if the wicked witch of the west was suffering from a case of explosive diaherrah...

So, I'm writting ahead a little bit, trying to get scripts done for strips so I can have an unadulterated birthday bash weekend down in Minneapolis.

And as I'm shaping things up, I KNEW that I'ld be writing something MAJOR for the 21st.

I mean MAJOR.

Well, as I get going on it, I realize that this is going to be a mega-strip.

I'm talking at least 3 pages. Most likely it will be JUST as large as the Guardian Devil strip...and just as emotional, if not more so.

UGH

UGH UGH UGH...why do the simply plot driven strips HAVE to be a major project full of complex characters and emotions that just DRAIN me down.

When I write things like the "Guardian Devil" strip, or the "WOW" strip, or even something as simple as the "Tempting" strip. I wind up acting out the parts, I wind up talking them out..feeling these characters, their pain, their emotional states....

And this one...fucking hurts.

I HURT writing this one. I HURT feeling what these characters will be going through. IT...

Christ, maybe I'm writing this one a little TOO close to home for my own good.

Yes, there will be some extreme language in this. And this time, it's not coming from Chris.

Goddamn...Forgive me folks...it's not going to be pretty, but it's going to be GOOD...damn good.

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your emotion is terrific, terrifying, terrific. Keep on posting with this honesty and you'll have a regular reader.

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog at work while doing another search. It's so terrible that I had to take the time to tell you.

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the first Anonymous poster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home