Wednesday, October 26

The Tempest:

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I don't know HOW many script revisions I've done to the tempest. On first count...I think it's been 7. Possibly more then that...I've just lost count.

But I've FINALLY nailed down everything. Placed all my words just right.

I have 9 pages done...the first 8 and the last.

I FINALLY have my script right for page 9.

And page 10 is pretty close to being in the can.

All because Chris is Chris...


When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home